Please follow the link to read this week’s newsletter notice sheet 19-05-2013 Pentecost year C
In addition to the role of The St James’ Centre, the main Minster building welcomes members of the community for a variety of activities in any one month.
- Many come for tea, coffee and cakes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, some taking advantage of the guided tours and information available from our trained Minster Guides on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Bespoke tours for groups and organisations can be booked, as can school visits and workshops, and open access fun days, with a little learning in the mix, are a regular feature of the diary.
- The North East Lincolnshire Junior Youth Choir rehearses in the Minster on Saturday mornings – no audition is required and information about joining is available from the Parish Office, or follow the link to Church Music
- The Minster has proved a worthy venue for
- Graduation ceremonies
- School Prize Days
- Concerts across an eclectic range of musical styles from ‘The Sixteen’ to ‘Baka Beyond’ and the London Community Gospel Choir
- Conferences and strategic launch events
- Art exhibitions including ‘Light Works’ – a spectacular evening of installations from the East Coast School of Art featuring images projected both within and on to the exterior of the Minster.